Saturday, January 7, 2012

bubble skirt and booties









 jacket: banana republic, shirt: banana republic, skirt: j crew,  sunglasses: tom ford, booties: j crew, tights: h&m, accessories: loehmann's, j crew, claire


It is another beautiful day in the bay area so I wanted to play around with the idea of putting together the usual stuffy button down shirt with a playful skirt.  I paired with a bubble skirt but a pencil or sequined skirt would be great as well.  I love peplum jackets in general; It's very feminine and goes great with just about anything. 
FYI, banana republic had an extra 50% off on sale items and j crew had an extra 40% off on sale items yesterday and I had a blast shopping/talking with my great friend.  The time went by way too fast....This shirt that I have on is still at the store and I paid only $17!  It is pretty fit and I love the little puff on the sleeves which add subtle details.  

No comments:

Post a Comment