Saturday, January 21, 2012

trench coat and sweater dress







trench: michael kors, sweater dress: j crew, scarf: j crew,
 leggings: white house black market, boots; frye,


It's been way too long since I updated this blog- my sincere apoplogies. My daughter finally finished her mid-terms and I am crossing my fingers for the best. 
It's been raining here in the Bay Area (finally!) and to my surprise, we got a peek of the sun today.
I love sweater dresses and this particular dress is a drop-waist with a dark panel on the sides to create a slimmer look.  I paired with a bright colored scarf to give a more vibrant appearance (Audrey's recommendation)
I can't tell you how comfortable my boots are, I was able to walk to my son's school and back with such comfort.  Love it!  Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. I like your sweater dress, it is casual but you can still wear it to work.

    ReplyDelete